Friday, November 20, 2020

"An Excellent President"

 My mom wrote a letter in which she informed me she was glad Biden won the election and that she was confident he would be an excellent president. 

And that surprised me.

How could anyone think the dude that:

-Has been at least low level corrupt for 47 years

-Has lied and lied and lied since he's been in office and most recently lied about his conflict of interest regarding his son's corrupt foreign business dealings

-Is about as deep as a piece of paper

-Never had an original thought

-Has believed every position he now disavows

-Is barely hanging on to sentience

Better than Trump? I can see lots of folks thinking that, Trump's polarizing to the say the least. 

But "an excellent president"? As I have so many times this year I wonder who changed the english language and when and why they were permitted to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment