Friday, September 28, 2018

Confirm Kavanaugh

Confirm the guy. The democrats apparently weren't so worried about men's poor sexual behavior when they began their infatuation with Bill C and his "wife". But if they were, they ignored it on the chance of getting the wife elected. A worse candidate I could not imagine, but if you have to elect the first woman, and she's the only one that's close to electable, well, hold your nose folks and pretend she's not the worst imaginable candidate.

She brought all of Bill's baggage, and all of her prior efforts to stomp into the ground people like Ford. How anyone on that side can do anything but kick themselves for getting Trump elected by supporting another Clinton is not understandable to the likes of me. They got what they asked for.

They created Trump.

All I want from any president is to be a good employee of mine, be a great CinC, and put judges into the courts that uphold the mandates within the Constitution. Trump did that. Incredible.

I've rarely detested anyone more than Trump, and he's given me two, maybe, of the best judges I could have hoped for - constitutionalists.

This circus about events from 30 years ago is absurd and desperate. I get why the democrat types are afraid, I would be too.

We afraid of the power the other side will use against us. That was the point of the two party system and the constitution - to limit what our fellow man could use the power of the state to do to us.

It seem precarious at this point.


No comments:

Post a Comment