Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Who's After Your Liberty? The Smart Folk Are!

I loath the left end of the political spectrum, especially the collectivist end (but I repeat myself).  It chaps my hide that I have to go to people whom I consider to be living in a fantasy world to get some semblance of reality in terms of public policy. But that's where it's at. Yea, I suppose I could be a friend of even someone like Sarah Palin, even though I think she's either a moron or, so ignorant on so many levels as to make the distinction meaningless. But you know what: I trust her to leave me alone to a far greater extent than your average Prius driving, NPR sticker sporting, miserable commie -- who would have me in the social cannibal pot in the blink of an eye.
http://freetheanimal.com/2010/11/jimmy-moore-the-muckraker-paleo-and-christianity.html


LOL on that quote!  There have been plenty of comparisons between how likely you are to be murdered by a Harvard grad vice an NRA member, and this one's in that vein - who'd you trust your liberty to?  A well intentioned Harvard grad or a semi-educated self starting pistol like Sarah Palin?  


My truth is - neither, but since that's not the choice, I'd trust Palin with my liberty over any liberal, any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment